Connexion Boréale offers you exciting tours in the wilderness of Lapland, both dogsleding in the wintertime (December to April), as canoeing and hiking in the summertime. This enterprise was created 2004 by a Frenchman, Rémi Bischoff. Rémi lives year-round in Lapland since 2000 and works as a guide since then in Norway, on Svalbard and in Sweden. He is certified “Laponia Guide” and works also as a professional translator.
The winter is the absolutely high season for Connexion Boréale, when Rémi’s sled dogs take his guests on several days-tours trough Lapland! The guide’s great knowledge of his work, his dogs and the subarctic nature makes the trips safe and unforgettable! And last, but not least, this is a real pleasure to speak your mother tongue with a multilingual guide!
- Dogsleding expeditions up to 10 days long in the mountains of Lapland.
- Birdwatching trips in all Lapland are one of our spring and summer specialities.
- Fly-fishing trips on salmon in Russian Lapland every June.
- Canoeing and hiking tours for all outdoor freaks!
- We speak fluently French, German, English, Swedish, Norwegian and Russian.
|Opening hrs:||Year round|
|Price: ||From 1500:- SEK |
|Info: ||Winter: Dogsleding tours in the Swedish taiga and in the mountains of Lapland. |
From half a day and up to 10 days.
Summer: Canoeing, birdwatching, hiking, fishing
|Location: ||Vistträsk, Municipality of Älvsbyn |
|Centre: ||25 km from Älvsbyn and 70 km from Arvidsjaur || || || || || |