An historic attraction, the Radisson Blu Hotel in Linköping was built in 1852 and is one of Scandinavia's oldest examples of mid-19th century Gustavian style. One of the most beautiful and centrally located hotels in Linköping, our hotel offers rooms with views of the town's medieval market square and the old cathedral.
- Close to the Convention Centre and Central Station, the hotel is only 4 kilometres from the Linköping Airport.
- We offer 92 rooms and the styles range from Gustavian to all-glass design.
- Guests have access to our sauna and massage chair as well as our partner fitness centre close to the hotel.
- Storan Restaurant & Bar serves international cuisine alongside views of the town's medieval square.
- The hotel has an exquisite ballroom with a high ceiling and stage and can accommodate up to 250 guests.
- Free Wireless Internet Access (WiFi) is available throughout the hotel.
|Standard: ||4 stars |
|Opening hrs: ||24 hours |
|Season: ||All year |
|Price: ||1070-1570 SEK |
|Info: ||Hotel and conference center |
|Location: ||City centre of Linköping |
|Centre: ||0 m || || || || || || || || |